Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Girl's first scrapbook page



By this time when I was pregnant with Mason I had 2 full scrapbooks ready to just add pictures. This unfortunately isn't the case this time. I have found myself trying to get everything scrapbooked from the last year or so that I haven't had time to do like holidays and vacations. But last night I decided to stop and work with some of the new little girl stuff I have been picking up. The picture doesn't do justice for the colors of the striped paper, but I fell in love with it. The bird at the bottom is the theme for her nursery (I say her because she doesn't have a name yet) Anyways it was fun to take a break from the pictures i feel i "must scrap" and be creative with my new little girl stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment