Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Snow Snow!!!!!!

Oh my we got soooo much snow here last weekend. Mason woke up at 6:30 on the morning it had started to snow, he looked at me and said "Santa brought it, we need to put our tree back up" haha to cute:) Mason had such a good time outside playing in it. I was lucky to have a good friend come by and hang out with Khloe inside so Jason and I could take Mason outside. Jason dressed him in so many layers it was almost impossible for him to walk much less get up once he fell down. Each time he fell, which was quite often, he would just laugh and say help help i can't get up:) I had set a bowl outside to collect snow for snow cream, Mason ate most of the snow out of it before i ever took it inside:) I hope it isn't another 20 years before this happens again!!










































































No comments:

Post a Comment