Sunday, September 19, 2010

Khloe's Bird Blanket

And here it is, bird blanket or throw. I found this birdie material and I loved it just wasn't sure what to do with it so I stuffed it away. That was until I found a tutorial at www.sewmuchado.blogspot.com (ric-rac-receiving blanket) Her blanket was also out of a bird material. When I stumbled across the site my material immediately came to mind. The hardest part of making this blanket....getting it square! So glad a married a very handy man:) As you can see both kids loved it (mason insisted on sleeping with it the night i finished it). So yes of course I am making Mason one and another for a baby shower this weekend. So thankful Jason was with me to help Mason pick out his material...he wanted one with flames and eight balls all over it but luckily Jason talked him out of it. Thank goodness!!! What a quick and easy project:)














No comments:

Post a Comment