Tuesday, August 10, 2010

rag quilt


I am soooo excited to show this quilt. I want to learn to "really" quilt but for now this will work. Its a rag quilt and it took me forever with a new baby. I made mine much large than most i have seen on the Internet but i wanted Khloe to be able to use it for a long time. It has already come in handy when we were outside at a birthday party. It was nice to have something thick and big to sit Khloe on to play! i found my flannel at a neat fabric store down at the beach and i just love the colors!! Now i have to finish Mason's....it might be a while.







the back side of the rag quilt

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I didn't realize Tommy was signed in when I posted a comment. haha. Love the quilt! :) You did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, it took forever with a new baby..you know all about that!! Now Mason wants one:)

    ReplyDelete