Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My very own Buzz Lightyear


Mason has recently discovered the movie Toy Story. For those who didn't already know, Disney puts their movies in a time capsule for a period of time. Well, that sucks when your almost 3 year old discovers a movie that you can't find at the story to buy. Luckily I know a few people who know a few people who were able to make me a copy from the one we rented at the movie store...Shhhh don't tell. I'm pretty sure we shouldn't have done that, but i would have paid for it if it was in the store to buy. Anyhow we also found these PJ's at Walmart. Mason LOVES them. I had to peel them off of him after a few days:) He loves to press the big red button and extend his arms as if he were flying, like in this picture. It cracks me up. I am only glad they don't make as many Toy Story toys as they do Cars toys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment