Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Deserts



I usually do a lot of baking around the holidays, however this year I don't think I will have the chance with baby #2 coming. So Mason and I made some quick and easy deserts for Thanksgiving. He loves to help me with what ever I am doing and what a great job he did unwrapping 50 plus rolo's:) He had completely lost interest by the time I got to the pecan tarts which my great grandmother use to make during christmas.






This is such a great recipe for little ones to help with. Place a layer of pretzels on the pan, ontop of each one put an unwrapped Rolo. Pop them in the oven on 325 just long enough for the Rolo to start to melt. Take them out of the oven (they will be hot so I let Mason pick me out the "whole" pecans from the bag) Press the pecan down in the center of the Rolo. I usually sprinkle with confectionary sugar for looks but I was out...oppps. Quick, Easy, and Yummy!! Thanks Jaime for this one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment