Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankgiving Day



Growing up every year for as long as I can remember, on Thanksgiving morning my brothers and I would wake up to watch the Macy's Day Parade and have ham and cheese biscuits. When Jason and I moved in together we started doing the same thing (yes I go to my mom's on Thanksgiving Eve and pick up a plate of ham for this:) This is Mason when we woke him up (Anyone who truly knows my child knows why he looks like this at 9am) He liked watching the floats and balloons of the characters he knew, but he really liked seeing Santa at the end. It was always a fun tradition to carry on with Jason but it is soooo much better with Mason now:)






Jason's moms house right before we sat down to eat lunch, then off to my mom's to have dinner what a busy busy day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment