Saturday, October 10, 2009

And Paint Goes Up :)

Not yet done, but for the first time in years I feel like major progress is being made and we just might make our December deadline:) I have thought about the color scheme for years but when I had to actually go to the store and purchase the paint I just couldn't make up my mind. So here are the colors. The darker blue wall is where our bed will be centered.



Now this room was the trickiest. Anyone who has been to my house has probably notice I do not have a white room in my house and I just couldn't start now. But because this room is where Mason and the new baby will sleep I had to come up with something gender neutral. So green it is. Not exactly in love with the green like I am the blue but after I decorate with the dark colored woods of their beds I think I will love it...hope so anyways:) Now BACK to Lowes to pick out floors, hopefully that will start next weekend..Keeping my fingers crossed anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment