Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Family


This is me with my wonderful husband Jason and our beautiful baby boy Mason. I have started this blog, with great hopes of being able to keep it up. Life moves so fast and there is just never enough time to keep up with everyone. I hope by creating this I am making it a little eaiser for those we love and care about to keep up with us. Please do not pull out your red pen. I am sure this will be filled with spelling and grammar mistakes. I will do my best and keep my dictionary handy, but no promises! I once had a college professor tell me, I would be a great teacher no questions asked however he did worry about my writing abilities, or I guess Lack There Of. Which I find to be funny since one of my ultimate goals in life is to write a children's book:)

No comments:

Post a Comment