Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mikey


Mikey as Elmo and at Christmas always the character:)





Vegas and another Christmas












Myrtle Beach in July











Another Myrtle Beach











So this is my little brother Michael or to most of us Mikey. He is 24 and recently made a brave decision to join the army. He left for boot camp on Tuesday September 1. He will be gone til around Christmas time, and luckly will be home with us for Christmas and to see the new baby. I think about him through out the day, everyday! I wonder what he is doing and how he is holding up. I wonder what his day consist of and how many friends he has made. But most of all I pray that a 9pm when lights are out and he is lying there unable to sleep, thinking about home, that he has the strength to get through it. I believe this to be one of the hardest things, if not the hardest, that he has ever been through. I love him, miss him, thinking about him and secertly wish he would fail his hearing test so they would send him home (he did leave here wearing an ear plug in his left side)!









No comments:

Post a Comment